Health, Sun and Research Verified
California is the ultimate wanna-be image of top health and beauty. Beach, sun and bikini bodies are all around. It is hard to hide from them. The emphasis on health and nutrition is everywhere. It all appears to have started with the introduction of sushi as a low-fat meal in the early 1980s. Then what seemed overnight, at the ballpark, you couldn’t just find hot dogs and cracker jacks but all kinds of healthy alternatives, like smoothies, juices and sprouts salads. In the 1990s, this healthy trend was extended even further to include meditation practices like yoga and Qigong and the incorporation of nutritional/health supplements into your diet. A dietary supplement is intended to provide missing or deficient nutrients that may otherwise not be consumed.(1) We, as individuals don’t get the proper nutrition that we need to thrive, so it is essential that we consume them.
They were everywhere then and still are. Today, there are more than 50,000 dietary supplements available with more than half of the U.S. adult population (53% – 55%) consuming them.(2) This is a staggering amount to say the least.
In every supermarket or pharmacy, there are aisles upon aisles of different nutritional supplements, all proposing amazing claims of what they can provide. With so many supplements around, it is a daunting task to try and figure out which ones to buy. Unfortunately, the nutritional supplement industry is riddled with many manufacturers that are only interested in their own profit margins and are bent on cutting corners to make easy money. In any case, trying a supplement blindly will probably lead to dangerous adverse effects. Nobody wants that and that is the main reason why consumers should be properly informed.
Amazingly, most supplements do not actually contain what they claim on their labels.(3) Surprisingly, only about 20% contained the ingredients on the label.(4) Some supplements were even contaminated by rodent feces and urine.(5) Some even contained unlisted steroids, which led to a number of incidents of liver damage requiring transplants.(6) Even when the active ingredients were essential nutrients such as vitamins, minerals or amino acids, there were also some incidents of mild to severe toxicity as a result of adulteration or due to excessive usage (overdosing) on the part of the consumer.
That is why regulations and guidelines are so important and why they were enacted by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration), a unique agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services that protects the public health.(7) They make sure that dietary supplements are safe and properly labeled. According to the FDA, dietary supplements are products which are not pharmaceutical drugs, food additives like spices or preservatives, or conventional food, and which also meet any of these criteria and are generally understood to include vitamins, minerals, fiber, fatty acids, or amino acids, among other substances.(8)
Amidst this whirlwind of information, plethora of manufacturers and dangerous pitfalls, we have selected a trustworthy and solid company that adheres strictly to the regulations and guidelines set forth by the FDA. Research Verified is that company.
What is Research Verified?
Research Verified is a company committed to providing health supplements based on extensive research and clinical studies, to ensure that consumers receive the most effective products on the market.(9)
Research Verified is a champion of safety and as such all of their products are produced in an FDA registered facility and are manufactured with current Good Manufacturing Practices as stipulated by the FDA. Research Verified also Complies with the US Pharmacopeia’s standards for quality and purity. Research Verified sources the highest quality ingredients that can be found, selected by doctors and medical scientists. It thoroughly reviews the CofA’s (Certificate of Analysis) of every product and makes sure that there are no contaminants in its products that might hinder results, like E. coli, S. aureus, Pseudomona, yeast and mold. All of Research Verified’s raw ingredients are tested for impurities by independent organizations.
Why Trust Research Verified?
Research Verified has conducted extensive research based on clinical trials and studies and as a result has carefully selected the finest ingredients, the correct dosages and potencies to ensure that no side effects are experienced. It analyzed hundreds of faltering existing products to see why they failed, and to determine instead how to manufacture top class nutritional supplements that are the most effective and safest ways to treat many common ailments, improve health conditions and aid in the fight to lose weight.
Research Verified not only follows the guidelines and regulations of the FDA, it also implements several steps that ensure its products are the best on the market which is why we selected it as a top company.
- Third Party Monitored by accredited independent organizations that track its reputation and customer satisfaction.
- Third Party Tested by accredited independent organizations that perform specific tests for each product being manufactured by Research Verified in order to verify their quality and to make sure they comply with certain quality standards
- Offers a Risk Free Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee that will return your money if you are not happy with the outcome of using their products.
- Provides the Right Blend of Ingredients or the correct proportions. The products that are produced by Research Verified contain clinically proven ingredients with the right combination of synergistic blends of herbs, minerals or vitamins that will provide the best possible outcome. Research Verified only manufacturers products that have been doctor formulated in the ultimate therapeutic strength. None of the products by Research verified include additives, preservatives and other synthetic materials that are unnecessary.
- Research Verified is the People’s Choice. Hundreds of satisfied customers on retailer sites have selected supplements produced by Research Verified as the most effective. Such consumer reviews prove that Research Verified is a solid company that is trusted by consumers at large.(10)
- Research Verified offers a Wide-Range of Products.(11) Providing an extensive line is a good indication that a company can be trusted and is reliable.
- Straightforward and Simple. Research Verified is not endorsed by celebrity personalities or uses fancy slogans or flashy websites. Instead it offers full transparency and disclosure. Pure and Simple. Research Verified uses clearly stated labels, does not use false claims and unsupported facts. So you know exactly what you are buying and how much of each ingredient the formula contains. Nothing to hide.
Take Home Message
Your time and money are valuable and we don’t want you to waste either one. If you want to buy a supplement that has been researched and tested for quality and safety then your only choice is Research Verified.
As we have detailed above, Research Verified is a solid company that prides itself in performing extensive research to provide the best supplements currently on the market with the right ingredients, but also the right proportions. There is no guess work. What you get is a premium quality product that has been doctor-formulated, scientifically researched and expertly designed to bring you the most effective outcome possible. No questions and/or ifs about it. So go ahead, and eat your sushi, practice yoga and do anything you need to be healthy. And don’t forget to have fun in the sun and to take your daily supplements!
- Food and Drug Administration (11 May 2014). “Consumers – Dietary Supplements: What You Need to Know”. fda.gov.
Retrieved 26 June 2014.
- Park, Madison. “Half of Americans use supplements”. CNN. Retrieved 3 October 2013.
- Research Verified’s Mission statement
- http://www.researchverified.com/products, http://reviewcritic.org/, consumereview.org